Thursday, July 23, 2015


Q. What if a publisher accepts my article, promises a certain amount in payment, but never actually pays me? Can I deduct the promised amount as a bad debt on my income tax?

A. Unfortunately, no. The only exception would be if you had listed it as income on your previous tax return.

No comments:

Post a Comment