* THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman (Northfield) is #1 in Relationships; #7 in Advice, How-To
- AGENTS OF THE APOCALYPSE by David Jeremiah (Tyndale House) is #2 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- AN INVISIBLE THREAD by Laura Schroff and Alex Tresniowski (Howard Books) is #2 in Relationships; #7 in Religion.
- THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITAH by Jonathan Cahn (Frontline/Charisma House) is #2 in Religion; #9 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- YOU CAN, YOU WILL by Joel Osteen (FaithWords) Is #3 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- THE BEST YES by Lysa TerKeurst (Nelson Books/Thomas Nelson) is #4 in Religion.
- UNPHILTERED by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach (Howard Books) is #5 in Religion.
- LOVE DOES by Bob Goff (Thomas Nelson) is #6 in Relationships.
- HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent (Thomas Nelson) is #8 in Religion; #10 in Paperback Nonfiction.
- RISE OF ISIS by Jay Sekulow with Jordan Sekulow and others (Howard Books) is #8 in Politics.
- THE WISDOM OF FAITH by Bobby Bowden with Steve Bowden (B&H) is #9 in Sports.
- THE LOVE DARE by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick with Lawrence Kimbrough (B&H Publishing Group) is #10 in Relationships.
- GROWING UP DUGGAR by Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger Duggar (Howard Books) is #10 in Family.
- THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES OF CHILDREN by Gary D. Chapman and Ross Campbell (Moody) is #11 in Family.
- BETWEEN HEAVEN AND GROUND ZERO by Leslie Haskin (Bethany House) is #11 in Religion.
- FOUR BLOOD MOONS by John Hagee (Worthy) is #17 in Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.