At the recent Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference, I picked up flyers on a number of different services being offered to writers. Perhaps one of these will be just what you're looking for:
* Blogging Bistro: Laura Christianson offers a wide variety of services for the writer, including Website & Blog Design, Brand Identity, Content Writing & Editing, Social Media Strategy, and On-site Training & Workshops. For a free estimate: 425-244-4242, info@BloggingBistro.com, www.BloggingBistro.com.
* Library Insider: Public libraries are a significant, frequently overlooked market for book sales. Library Insider offers a selective database of U.S. libraries, as well as expert training to help you engage the library contacts most likely to purchase your books. For a subscription, go to: www.LibraryInsider.com. On Facebook: www.facebook.com/libraryinsider.
* Inspire Christian Writers, Equipping Writers to Inspire the World: A community of writers who help each other develop the craft. Provides support and encouragement through prayer, training, and feedback. Inspire critique groups meet online and in-person to provide each other with helpful feedback, encouragement, and publishing insights. Groups are arranged by location or genre and there are many to choose from. Membership is $50 per year. For additional services and details, visit their Website at: InspireWriters.com, or e-mail: email@example.com.
* Christian Editor Connection: Need professional editing services, which some publishers now require before accepting your manuscript, go to: www.ChristianEditor.com. Or e-mail Kathy Ide at: KathyIde@ChristianEditor.com.
* Book Crash: A Books for Bloggers Program. Get free books from Christian publishers to read, and in exchange, you write a fair review of each book you get. For details, go to: www.bookcrash.com.
* Writers & Authors on Fire: The Podcast and Website to Inspire and Ignite Your Writing. You'll hear interviews with writers, authors, editors, agents, and publishers; monologues about writing and the craft of writing; tips on writing and how to get the most out of writers conferences; updates on the ever-changing publishing world; book reviews; reviews of writing tools; and more. For details, contact Jon Vonhof: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Website at: WritersAuthorsOnFire.com.