Jack Canfield is one of the most successful authors and speakers of all time.
He was featured in the movie The Secret and co-created the Chicken Soup for the Soul
series which has sold over 500 million books.
In fact, at one point he had seven books on the New York Times Best Seller List simultaneously --
a world record.
Want to hear how Jack became so successful and how you can use his strategies to get where you want to go as an author, speaker or entrepreneur?
If so, you're invited to a free telephone seminar on Monday, September 22nd, on which you'll hear
Jack interviewed by my friend Steve Harrison.
Whether your book or project is still in the idea stage or you're already a pretty advanced
marketer, you'll come away with fresh insights you can use. I'm a compensated affiliate.
Go here now to register for Monday's call:
Even if you've heard Jack before, you'll come away with strategies you can use right away. You'll
• Jack's journey from inner city public school teacher to bestselling author and speaker.
• How he and co-creator Mark Victor Hansen kept going when Chicken Soup was rejected by 144
• What to do if you find yourself reluctant to aggressively market your work.
• Jack's advice if you need to make money within 30 to 60 days.
• The two mindsets you need to create a bestselling book.
• How to find someone to sponsor your book.
• The "bypass marketing" strategy that made Chicken Soup a big hit.
• How to systematically create word-of-mouth marketing for your book.
• Jack's advice for getting started as a public speaker.
• What most people don't understand about the Law of Attraction and how it helped him get on Oprah, hit the New York Times Best Seller List...and more!
Go here now to register for Monday's call with Jack Canfield:
W. Terry Whalin
Whalin & Associates
9457 S University Blvd, Suite 621
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126-4976