At the recent Oregon Christian Writers Summer Conference, the editors in attendance indicated they were open to reviewing the following types of manuscripts:
* Chad Allen, Baker - Christian living
* Sherrie Ashcraft, Ashberry Lane - Fiction in contemporary, historical, historical romance; inspirational books; as well as out-of-print books in which the rights have reverted to the author.
* Kim Bangs, Bethany House - Apply Bible to life, Christian living
* Steve Barclift, Kregel - Apply Bible to life, biblical, Bible studies/pastoral, early /middle-grade readers, historical romance, self-help/felt needs, twenty somethings, women's, and young adult fiction.
* Jessica Barnes, Guideposts - Looking for authors interesting in writing for Guidepost's Continuity Series.
* Rochelle Carter, Ellechor Media - biblical, mystery suspense, romantic mystery/suspense fiction.
* Nick Harrison, Harvest House - Historical/romance fiction; self-help/felt needs nonfiction.
* Terri Kalfas, Grace Publishing - Bible studies/pastoral, Christian living, devotionals, some sub-genre fiction.
* Susan King - The Upper Room - devotionals
* Sherri Langton, Bible Advocate - Biblical articles and current theme
Now What? - Christian living
* Chad McComas, The Christian Journal - Christian living, current theme, devotionals, inspirational.
* James Holt, Focus on the Family children's publications - children's biblical fiction, children's
contemporary fiction & nonfiction, children's Christian living, children's devotionals, children's historical, and rebus stories.
* Ben Wolf, Splickety Publishing Group - Flash fiction in contemporary, historical, inspirational, mystery/suspense, romance, speculative, women's and young adult.